|[PAMS 2022] We are looking foward to see you in person!|
#In-person #Hybrid #September
PAMS Season ‘Dance’
* Registration will be opened in July
What is the PAMS?
“An international performing arts platform based on #exchange, #cooperation and #solidarity, laying the foundation for sustainable arts circulation”
#Sustainability is the theme of PAMS 2022. It will be an opportunity for us to explore what a healthy arts ecosystem is from the perspective of inclusion, trust and solidarity; together to bring necessary changes to the contemporary arts scene; and to cooperate and share the value of the arts.
What will be able to do at PAMS?
- Presenting artworks to experts from around the world
PAMS is an international exchange platform committed to facilitating performing arts circulation through #solidarity and #collaboration.
What are the programs of PAMS?
- #PAMS Choice : Showcases of Korean/Asian performing arts
- #PAMS Salon : Forums in which contemporary dialogues on performing arts are looked into and discussed
- #PAMS Community : Networking for delegates in the performing arts sector from around the world who participate in PAMS (registration in July)
- #PAMS Season : Programs specific to a genre and theme that is run in partnership with public art organizations and private groups
What is the 'PAMS Season'?
This year, we are introducing #PAMS Season, a collaboration project among private groups, public organizations and independent practitioners around the world based on the diversity, contemporaneity and dynamics of the Korean performing arts.
With dance as the theme in 2022, PAMS Season will look into various trends in the genre of #Dance in partnership with the #Korea National Contemporary Dance Company, the #Seoul International Dance Festival and #Seoul Dance Center in Seoul; and, in Busan, the #Busan International Dance Market.
Where is PAMS taking place this year?
In-Person + Digital = #Hybrid
[In-person] PAMS is taking place in Seoul(#Daehak-ro) and Busan in person this year
[Digital] PAMS is also taking place on an online platform to reach a wider audience and promote more vigorous exchange among the PAMS community
#PAMS 2022 #SeeYou #InSeptember
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Prev||[Open Call] PAMS Pitching for PAMS 2022|
|Next||Wishing you a flourishing and prosperous New Year!|